Integrated Circuit Design
Welcome to the homepage of the IC-Design group. The main subject of our education and research program is the design of integrated circuits, with a focus on CMOS Transceivers. Due to many contacts and research contracts with industry, and the part-time position of some staff members in industry, the industrial relevance of the research program and the knowledge transfer is high.
- Volkskrant interviews Bram Nauta
- Dies Lecture by Bram Nauta
- Hugo Westerveld wins EEMCS Master Thesis Award
- Dlovan Mahrof wins best student paper award at RFIC
- ICD is number 1!
- Bram Nauta in Het Financieele Dagblad
- 3D GDSII Viewer goes open source